With that said we always need to focus on getting in front of them as much as possible. One of the most affective ways to do this is with a blog…yes, you read that right. A blog!
You might be asking yourself “why is this guy telling me to blog?”… and I have 2 big reasons for you.
First off only 4% of Realtors are using them. That means the other 96% of Realtors are totally missing the boat! Needless to say, if you get in now you will be way ahead of the curve.
The second reason I want you to start thinking about blogging is simply because it works! That’s right! Building and managing a successful blog can hold the key of generating you unlimited leads on auto-pilot!
To learn more about blogging watch this quick video training that we did on “Realtor Tips: Blogging For Real Estate Agents – Why Blogs Are Good Lead Generation For Realtors!”:
In closing, a good blog with good content and execution will always generate a lot of leads.
Don’t miss out on this great lead generation tool. Also, don’t forget to attend our live training events where we cover everything from effective blogging to social media! Stay up to date with all our events at http://www.MeetUp.com/realestatesd
Oliver, Sam, Spencer and
The Big Block Realty Family
Have questions?—> Contact us today
Big Block Realty, California’s Best 100% commission real estate brokerage
Big Block Realty Voted Best 100 Commission Real Estate Brokerage, proudly serving: San Diego, Orange County, Riverside, Los Angeles, Palm Springs and much more!
This entry was posted on Friday, May 25th, 2012 at 12:09 am and is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.