Big Block Realty 100% Commission California Brokerage
Realtor Blogging Tips “What to Blog About”….
Watch the video here:
If you want to build a powerful brand on the web, then blogging can be a critical part of your overall strategy. Attend this session with leading technology expert Amy Chorew and walk away with a clear understanding of how you too can use your well strategized blog as a powerful marketing and communication tool to drive business.
1. Near holidays, timely posts can drive HUGE traffic to your blog.
2. Tell it from your perspective. If you think you don’t have one, then you don’t have much business being a blogger.
3. Getting your readers to subscribe to your blog is crucial. Make it VERY CLEAR how to subscribe via email and rss reader.
4. Copy/Pasting entire articles you find on the Wire to your blog = Fail. Grab a paragraph and leverage your own opinion.
5. Do an Interview Post with a local business owner and it will dominate the SE’s for their business. Good power to have!
6. Never, I mean never, under estimate pointing out the obvious. What’s clear to you is that “a ha” moment of others.
7. Looking for your blogging voice? Tell a great real estate story, a story that has a point with value for your ideal reader.
8. Write posts with the intention of making your blog better. Each article is someone’s first impression of you.
9. Want good SEO content about yourself on your blog? Interview yourself with some keyword rich questions. It’ll be fun too
10. Use Sub Headers to break up the different ideas or sections of your blog articles. Easier to read, and huge for SEO!
Oliver, Sam, Spencer and
The Big Block Realty Family
Have questions?—> Contact us today
Big Block Realty, California’s Best 100% Commission Real Estate Brokerage
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 8:27 pm and is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.