There’s new research from the National Association of REALTORS that shows 56% of real estate professionals are using social media and online marketing to grow their brands and businesses.
If you are a real estate professional using these tools, good for you! If you haven’t yet fully embraced social media and all the other online marketing options for your brand, now is the time to do so.
The social media landscape is always changing so it is important to stay current on the latest and greatest technology and social media platforms and tools. Here at Big Block Realty, we wish to give our agents training and professional development opportunities so they can stay ahead of the pack
(Click below to play video)
In the above video, Sam Khorramian shares some great tips for how real estate professionals can better use social media to increase their leads and sales. It includes things such as:
- Be a Giver – Remember this question “How can I help you?” If someone contacts you, follow up and find out how you might be able to help them. Even if it doesn’t seem like a direct lead, you are working to grow a relationship and that will always pay off in the end.
- Listen – It’s not enough just to talk…you have to use social media to listen and respond. By participating in the conversation, you can grow your prospects using social media.
- Have Fun – Use social media to show your personality, especially your fun side. This will be attractive to people and help to get the ball rolling to create those lasting relationships.
- Ask Questions & Engage People – This is similar to listening, but it’s where you truly engage with people. This is the main reason to use social media for business. Don’t miss out on valuable opportunities to connect authentically. This can start with likes and comments, but the more you do this, the more connections you will have.
- Create a Custom Fan page – This is a page for a business that directs visitors to “Like” it upon visiting. Getting more likes should be an important part of your long-term social media strategy. So take the time to create a custom page so they will push like as soon as they arrive.
These are just a few ways that you can use social media to advance your real estate career.
Here at Big Block Realty, we are California’s leading 100% commission real estate brokerage. As part of our team, you will keep your entire commission while still enjoying all the perks of working with an industry leader such as Big Block.
A career in real estate allows you to leverage your potential in a way that no other industry or field can.
Oliver, Sam, Spencer and
The Big Block Realty Family
Have questions? Call (800) 550-3209 or Click—> Contact us today
Big Block Realty
CA DRE #01885775
Big Block Realty Voted Best 100 Commission Real Estate Brokerage, proudly serving: San Diego, Orange County, Riverside, Los Angeles, Palm Springs and much more!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 at 11:21 am and is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.