Have you ever thought about pursuing a career in real estate? If you have, be sure to contact Big Block Realty. As the best flat fee broker in the state of California, we’re dedicated to ensuring our team is equipped with the skills they need to build their career. We’re a 100% commission real estate brokerage committed to staying on top.
We want all of our associates to have as much knowledge and mentoring as we can give them to make the job as rewarding as possible. Big Block Realty wants all our agents to have the latest helpful tools to increase their success.
As real estate professionals, we’re always on the lookout for ways to improve and expand our marketing strategies. These days, any online marketing strategy is incomplete without a strong social media presence. Nothing gives a real estate agent a better tool for reaching out to existing and potential clients like Facebook, Twitter, blogging, and other social media platforms.
Most agents have discovered how invaluable Facebook is for marketing their business towards an older demographic. But Twitter is the leading social media outlet for younger people. Many real estate agents are learning to use tweets as a way to market their listings to the younger buyer.
Twitter gives you a way to reach an ever growing customer base and to show them that your business is on trend and technologically savvy using the latest social media platforms. Here are some tips to keep in mind as you merge Twitter with your existing online marketing strategies.
- Be sure you are following people who follow you. It shows you’re interested in their content and encourages them to take interest in yours (which means retweets).
- Use Twitter’s search capabilities to find folks talking about your company and your field and follow them. This will help you reach out to others in real estate.
- Find experts in the field of real estate and follow them. Start building relationships with the pros.
- Keep your tweets short and sweet. The smaller they are, the more likely they’ll get retweeted.
- DO NOT use automated direct messages. People will think you’re spam and stop following you.
- Twitter is perfect for getting your followers involved. Have contests and get your followers to contribute. Their input can go a long way building loyalty and meaningful relationships that translate to retweets and reputation building.
These tips are in no way exhaustive. You can spend countless hours learning about effective tweeting. But Twitter is an easy to use social media platform perfect for the real estate industry. So set up your account and get tweeting!
Here at Big Block Realty, we strive to provide our agents with helpful tools that will increase their success. Consider Big Block Realty if you would like to begin an exciting career with a 100% commission real estate brokerage!
A career in real estate depends on your people skills like no other industry. If you’d like to learn more about a career with Big Block Realty, we’d love to hear from you!
Oliver, Sam, and Spencer
The Big Block Realty Family
Have questions?—> Contact us today
Big Block Realty, Where California Real Estate Agents Earn 100% Commission